Where Students Thrive
The mission of Village Christian School is to provide a CAREing, Christ-centered education producing students who thrive.
NOVEMBER LEGACY NEWSLETTER: VCS Celebrates 70th ...
Welcome to the Legacy Newsletter, a monthly communication updating you on key events, campus enhancements, and overall Legacy Campaign ...Read More
LEGACY CAMPAIGN UPDATE: Film Program Takes Leap Forward ...
It has been a little over one month since Village Christian launched an ambitious three-year fundraising effort – the Legacy Campaign – to ...Read More
VCS Receives Fifth Consecutive Daily News Readers ...
For the fifth consecutive year, Village Christian School has been named a Los Angeles Daily News Readers Choice “Best,” earning the “Best ...Read More
Our commitment to Excellence
- 1:5® Circles of CARE Facilitating unique mentorship opportunities for High School students
- Grade-Level Retreats Exciting individual growth opportunities for grades 6-12
- JK-12 Integration Regular chapels and Biblical studies beginning in Elementary
- VCServes Reach the Greater Los Angeles area during our annual school-wide service project
- College Preparation 601 total college acceptances and $9 million in scholarships in 2019
- Concentrations® | Finding Your Spark 6 Concentrations to explore potential career paths
- Student-Centric Learning Environments Engaging classrooms that meet the needs of today’s active learners
- Elementary STEAM and Makerspace Limitless possibilities for students to discover a love of learning and develop skills
- Championship-Caliber Programs 13 individual and team CIF-Southern Section championships since 2014
- Olympic League Success 13 individual and team league titles in 2018-2019
- Launching Point for Collegiate Careers 40 collegiate athletics signees in the last four years
- Athletics at All Levels 19 total programs across Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Elite Theatre Arts Productions 72 theatre arts awards and nominations last year
- Award-Winning Musical Performances 12 top performing arts ratings / awards in 2018-2019
- Distinguished Visual Arts Offerings 2 Congressional District Art Competition participants / 1 People’s Choice Award winner
- VCS Fine Arts Academy After-school classes and programs to enhance artistic skills